START YOUR YOGA JOURNEY!
Heartwork Yoga is located in the heart of beautiful, historic downtown Northfield, Minnesota. We offer much more than traditional yoga classes. We also offer Prenatal Yoga, Chair Yoga, Barre fitness classes, workshops on special topics such as nutrition and meditation, and LIFEREVAMP. In addition, we have a Yoga Teacher Training school registered with the state of Minnesota and Yoga Alliance.
GET TO KNOW US!
Watch our videos: About Us, LifeREVAMP, Barre Classes, and Yoga Teacher Training
BEGINNING YOUR YOGA PRACTICE
Yoga is a low-impact exercise that increases flexibility, reduces stress, and builds strength using your body weight as resistance. An incredibly wide range of people practice yoga – all ages and athletic abilities. The practice teaches you how to move in new ways, and deepens your understanding of your body. HeartWork offers classes for all levels, so you’ll always find a class that is just right for you.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR FIRST HEARTWORK CLASS
- Pick a class from over 30 weekly classes on our schedule. No reservations required, but classes do can up.
- Check in 15 minutes early. The studio doors lock 5 minutes after class begins.
- Bring a mat, water bottle, and towel. We have rental mats at the studio.
- Wear fitted exercise clothes that you feel comfortable moving in.
- New yoga students enjoy your first week for free!
SELECTING YOUR YOGA CLASS
Getting into the right class on your first visit, especially if you’re new to yoga, can make or break the studio experience. Set yourself up for success by choosing a class that makes sense for your experience level and fitness goals. For beginners we recommend Beginning, Relaxation and Yin. Check out our Class Descriptions page for more information.
You can easily purchase a gift card from our system. Here are the steps to do that:
1. Select the blue button on the right that says “log into my account”
2. On the tabs select the “online store” tab.
3. Select “gift cards”
4. Fill out the form to complete the purchase.
**Remember to print off a copy for your records.