Join the Fitness Reimbursement Program!
At Heartwork we believe in the importance of attending class on a regular basis for a healthy life!
Currently, we offer insurance reimbursement to the following insurance partners. Your specific policy needs to offer the wellness reimbursement. If you have any questions about whether your policy offers it or not, contact them directly.
- BCBS of Minnesota
- BCBS of North Dakota
- BCBS of Wyoming
- Fargo Public Schools
- Regency Managed Properties
- Sanford Health Plan
Attend 12 or more classes per month and get $20 deposited into your checking account. Each student must be at least 18 years old, and up to two people can enroll per household. Insurance reimbursement payments come from the insurance company and the timing of them varies. In general, when first signing up, the first payment will arrive within about 60-90 days. Attendance is calculated from the first of the month to the last day of the month.
Details and Instructions:
- You must meet all requirements and be an AllYours Member at HeartWork
- For Your BARCODE or Member ID: Enter your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME (This is how we treat the barcode for HeartWork)
- Select your insurance company.
- Enter the zipcode of your facility to find your location (55057).
- Click “enroll online” . This will prompt you to complete a series of questions that will need to be entered in order to complete your online enrollment (be sure to enter everything, including your banking information so your money can be deposited into your checking or savings account each month).
- Please read your insurance information before enrolling in fitness discounts.
- You will need to fill in the blanks for “member enrollment” and submit.You may log back into NIHCArewards.org once you have set up your account. Click the already enrolled button to update your profile or to see your past workout history.