Advanced Yoga Study/Yoga Teacher Training Program
Do you want –
To deepen your yoga practice?
To be part of a supportive group and make lasting friendships?
To extend your yoga practice off your mat and into your life?
To share your passion for yoga with others by learning to teach?
We focus on teaching participants how to live the 8 limbs of yoga. Because we believe that when you know how to live them, you are equipped to teach them to others.
Click the button below to be directed to our registration page. There you can register online, or download our registration form.
What will you learn?
This program that will teach you how to incorporate yoga into your everyday life. Learn to keep that post yoga class bliss with you! You will have a deep understanding of yogic history and the 8-limbs of yoga, which teaches you how to live as a yogi. Approximately half our students take the program to teach. The other half do it to change their own life. If you choose to teach, you will feel completely ready to create classes and have great tools to be the teacher you want.
What makes our program unique?
● Integrative learning in our beautiful studio
● Beautiful historic river town to explore
● A manual you can refer to for years and online resources
● Email support each month
● A weekend schedule created for adult learners with a combination
of moving, sitting, small-group work, and activities
● Take classes at the studio from exceptional teachers
● Develop close meaningful relationships with your fellow
classmates and with the teachers
● Program Licensed by the State of Minnesota
● Yoga Alliance accredited training school
Our 200 Hour Teacher Training Curriculum Includes:
● Deep knowledge of asana (postures) of Hatha yoga
● Art and science of sequencing a class
● Principles of anatomy taught by a physical therapist/yoga teacher
● How to observe bodies to know how to adjust postures
● Informed use of props to improve or modify a posture
● Cultivating your voice as a teacher
● Verbal and hands-on adjustments
● Confidence-building through practice teaching
● Yoga history and philosophy
● Sanskrit names of postures
● Pranayama (breathing techniques)
● Meditation and visualization
School Year Bonus:
From September 1 – April 1, enjoy unlimited yoga classes for $49 per month.
Registration is open. Join us today!
What our graduates would tell you about this program…
Upcoming Dates and Pricing Options
School Year 2018 - 2019
Friday nights from 5pm-9:15pm
Saturdays from 8:30am- 8:15pm
Sundays from 8:30am-6:00pm
● September 21 – 23
● October 12 – 14
● November 30 – Dec 2
● January 4 – 6
● February 1 – 3
● March 1 -3
● April 12 – 14
● 7 month program: $2940.
● Deposit: $400 (does count toward the base cost).
● Pay in full by the first day of class to save $200 over the payment plan price.
Payment plans available:
● School year payment plan: eight installments of $342.50 (after the $400 deposit)
*The cost of books is not included in the base cost. Books are to be purchased separately by the student. A list of books is given upon registration. Approximate price of books (available new and used and electronic): $75